Saturday, April 26, 2008

Up And Running!

Well I have now created my second blog on Blogger.com, which proved a little difficult as my email address was already being listed as used. Adds to the fun and games right?!? I last created a blog for a subject on infomration media, which is part of the degree I'm studying. I do hope to learn a little more about the possibilities of blogging though as last time I was thrown in the deep end and had to figure it all out for myself, needless to say it was a pretty boring blog (which I haven't checked out since.... wonder if anyone else in the world has though?)
I guess I want this blog to be primairily about me (spelling mistakes and all!) because I'm writing it :)
It will undoubtedly also include news and not very interesting gossip on life in a public library, studying a library degree and more interestingingly travel and books (the last of which should cover the prerequistes of the NSWpl 2.0 requirements).
Happy reading to anyone who stumbles across this, I hope you enjoy!
Frequent Flyer (FF)

2 comments:

pls@slnsw said...

I look forward to reading your discoveries about web 2.0 and how it can be used in libraries.

Ellen

The Other Boleynda Girl said...

YOU'RE a pyramid!