Wednesday, May 14, 2008

'Slam the boards!'

How interesting. I had heard of 'Slam the Boards!'but never bothered to check it out. I'm glad I did today though!It's really interesting and I know that if in the future I have a sticky question that none of us here can handle I will post it. However in a library situation I don't think I would use it for customers. It's not really something that I think I could make customers wait for. Instead I might refer them to this service to use at their own lesuire or at home.
If our customers could rate reponses and we did have our own, them maybe if they all had the same questions (very very unlikely) then each customer with the question could read all the answers provided or just the best rated one.
Hope this makes sense, it does in my head!
FF

No comments: